Health Care Forum
With the anticipated changes in the health care industry, it is imperative that innovative care delivery and payment models be developed to increase both physician decision making (diagnostic procedures and treatment guidelines) and operational efficiency to make quality care both affordable and accessible to improve the health of those in a community.
Recognizing that patient-physician relationship and interaction is the key, this forum will use the "Physician Practice" as the focal point as we identify both challenges and opportunities under the new health care economy.
If you have any questions about the forum, please contact the administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This website is a forum for conference participants and speakers to share thoughts and viewpoints.
- The engagement between participants is critical as it enriches the discussions at the conference through the sharing of new ideas and perspectives.
Revenues and Cost Management - Session 1.0 (May 9, 2013 8:30am - 10:15am)
Physician Practice Management - Session 2.1 (May 9, 2013 10:45am - 12:30pm )
Health Information Exchanges and Collaborations - Session 2.2 (May 9, 2013 10:45am - 12:30pm )
Health Care Delivery Services - Session 3.1 (May 9, 2013 1:30pm - 3:15pm)
Physician/Patient Information Management - Session 3.2 (May 9, 2013 1:30pm - 3:15pm )
Stakeholder Engagement - Session 4.0 (May 9, 2013 3:45pm - 5:30pm)
- Rumy Modak - HIE in Michigan – A Landscape Assessment
- Keelyn Vanderweide - Decision Support in EMR System Integration
- Christine Brownell - Decision Support in Medical Home Management
- Chistopher Mitchell - Work-flow Systems in Health Care Value Chain
- Padmini Varanasi - Data Partitioning for Privacy/Security of PHRs
Health Care Workshop - (May 10, 2013 8:00am - 12:00pm)
mission is to:
- engage researchers and practitioners in a constructive dialog to define global business challenges;
- use both public and private forums to focus these challenges into specific research questions
- disseminate these questions to researchers for generating testable solutions.